Monday, April 30, 2007

What People are Saying

From Violet,
located in Canada


Hi Bruce.

The DVD arrived yesterday and my little guy and I watched it last night. After we saw the Long Layered cut, Tegan said, "See that haircut Nanny, I'm gonna do that tomorrow". I couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm. At 3 1/2 Reality is nearly nonexistent. I had to tell him not to cut his own hair. I thought of the dolls in the house and concluded he couldn't do much harm to them if he "practiced" when I wasn't looking.
He gave my plants a "haircut" the other day!

Thanks for a great product and clear, easy to follow instructions. I know I'll do a better job of his next cut. I may even practice a bit on my own.

I wish all deliveries were this fast.

Please put me down for the next DVD.


As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate, just ask.
how2hair@gmail.com