Sunday, December 31, 2006

Welcome to my blog

I am Bruce Appleby, a Video Producer/Director of a new DVD called "How to Cut Your Child's Hair at Home". I have been a professional in the hair industry for over 25 years. In addition to serving a private clientele, I have designed and maintained the hair for many films. Working with such wonderful actors as Anne Bancroft, Jeff and Beau Bridges, John Candy, Frances McDormand, David James Elliot, Cynthia Gibb, Ann Gillian, Kathy Ireland, and Lou Diamond Phillips.

I came up with this idea,"How to Cut Your Child's Hair at Home" several years ago. Now you can get a look at samples of it here from this blog or on youtube. I am also available to answer any of your questions relating to your kids hair and easy ways to solve so many of your grooming dilemmas.

I do hope you will also check out this blog frequently for updates as to what is going on with hair today for kids. All kinds of secret, easy ways to deal with your child's hair.